Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Clock is Ticking

I've been asked numerous times for information about the rabbonim I am going to for counsel now that Rabbi Rosenberg is retired from the zablo

In the interest of the rabbonim involved, that has to stay confidential for now. It's no secret that those who are involved in this Din Torah are subject to a shocking amount of harassment and manipulation, myself included.


I can tell you that I am expecting clear and definitive horaah before Shabbos. Once the Rov's instructions are made available to me, I will do my best to make them public and available to you.

2 comments:

  1. there are hundreds of beis din's in ny, is this like pick a rav based on the heteirim they give? How many beis din did you approach until the answer you sought was given?

    the way I see it the only tangible conclusion to this machlokes is for Rabbi braun to be sent back to his home in Austraila and a LUBAVITCH RAV WITH REAL SMICHA FROM OUR OWN SCHNUA AS THE REBBE HIMSELF DIRECTED be found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please ask Rabbi Kuperman to clarify your interim responsibilties. Based on his letter Rabbi Gruber's Psak is not relevant. You are doing a great job trying to wade through this mess.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Please make sure that your words are free from loshon horah. Keep it positive!